Thursday, April 05, 2007

Last class

Yesterday was the last lecture of this semester! that means...that class was the last class of the ex. program!! so FAST!!
And after that, I went to gym and went home.

Today,
I went to Egg Spectation for breakfast coz I really wanted to have a big omelet! and actually, I ordered an omelet with bacon and chedder cheese! (Baba, we went there in sept. Do you remember??)
and then, went to supermarket and pharmaprix...
and studying, studying...studying...... :-(
French exams pressure on me. naki

But, tomorrow, I'm gonna meet Patrick(quebecois) Hope he'll gimme some advice for the oral exam :-)

good night!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

試験大変だね。でも、なんでブログが英語なの?時には美味しいオムレツをパパも食べたいと思っているよ。でもストレスぶとりに気をつけよう。モントリオールでいろいろ食べるから今、節食してるよ。

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eggs!! Wow, that'll be nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home